[RBS] MOM - The Computer turned itself off again!!

Sheila Schwartz sheila at pc-integrity.com
Sun Jun 19 11:07:05 IDT 2011

Are Your Kids getting frustrated?

PC Integrity is the leading English speaking computer service company in the
area!
Great Prices and Fabulous Service all under ONE ROOF!!!
Call PC Integrity for PC and Laptop repair services in our lab or in your
home!

* * *  PC INTEGRITY SUMMER SALES * * *

* ASUS motherboard; Intel Duo Core E5800 processor; 2gb DDR3 RAM; DVD
burner; 500 gb Hard Drive; on board LAN, Sound and Graphics.
PRICE: 1200 NIS (cash payment only) or 7 x 199 NIS (price does not include
an operating system)

* ADDITIONAL SALE ITEMS:
Speakers: only 50 NIS! (Creative SBS A35)!
Laptop Cooling Platforms: 90 NIS!
Wireless Routers: 15% off!

* Going on a Road Trip and need to charge your laptop, Ipod or MP3 in the
car?
Universal Power Adapters (100watt) with a Car Charger for only 225 NIS!

See our new website as it is becoming more updated as time goes on.
www.pc-integrity.com

Read our tips and tricks in the Connection Magazine every month!

PC Integrity
02-999-4415
054-66-88-447

http://www.pc-integrity.com/