[RBS] Attention Young Woman Going to Army/ Sherut Leumi / Midrasha in the Fall: Mini-Home Maintenance Course

Ellen Segal ellensegal at netvision.net.il
Sun Jun 19 16:57:04 IDT 2011

We would like to offer a one time 5 hour class for young woman who will be
living away from home for (probably) the first time in their lives in the
fall.
The course would teach things like: home maintenance safety, how to change a
triess strap, how to fix a leaky toilet, unplug a sink, hang a shelf or a
curtain rod.
The class would be offered after 9 B'Av and since we know there are various
training seminars going on then we'd like to know what week most young women
in the area will be available.
Therefore, if you are interested in the class please e-mail and let us know
if the week of August 14th, 21st, or 28th is best. Alternatively, tell us
which week is your seminar and which day you start your program.
The cost will be reduced, but we will only open the class with a minimum
number of paid participants.
If you are interested e-mail: ellen at ellensegal-lifecoach.com
Ellen and Uriel Segal