[RBS] Advice on renovating an appartment in Ramat Beit Shemesh

freedmanrp freedmanrp at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 19 19:00:53 IDT 2011

We have recently purchased an apartment in RBS-A and are looking to do renovations.

Our plan is first to have someone aid us in designing the space and then to get a builder to implement the design.

We would love to hear from anyone who has any experience / recommendations for:

1] Interior Designers.
2] Builders.
3] Or just personal experience stories/advise they wish to share.

Appreciating your replies in advance,

Yaakov Freedman
052-738-8261
yafreedman at gmail.com