[RBS] Melabev's Super Raffle is on in full swing!

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 11:37:01 IDT 2011

YOU GOT TO BE IN IT - TO WIN IT!!
Our list of prizes keeps on growing -Thank you to all our very
generous sponsors!
ALL PROCEEDS TO TZEDAKAH TO HELP THE LOCAL ELDERLY!!!
Tax deductible receipts available upon request!

prices:
1 ticket for 10 Shekel
5 tickets for 40 Shekel
14 tickets for 100 Shekel
25 tickets (a whole booklet) for 150 Shekel

Our wonderful prizes are

MELABEV SUPER RAFFLE PRIZES – 2011!!!

Al Derech Burma – Family Bike Ride Tour

At Your Service – Cleaner Referral Service - One Year's Membership to
'At Your Service'

Big Deal – Wilton Silicone Pans

Besimcha Catering – 100nis Voucher

Broder Pharmacy – 180nis Voucher

Café Bagels B'rama – Breakfast Special

Chalav U'Dvash – 2 Pizza Pies

Corner Trading – Hong Kong Handbag

Country Beit Shemesh – Swim pass

Dfus Mishkan – 500 Cards with Inscription and Envelopes

Esther's Handmade Paper and Sculpture Studio – Free 1.5 hour
Introductory Craft Workshop for one Person

FUNtastic Stuff by Bassie Dubov – Headband and Necklace

Harlow – Therapeutic Rice Packs

Matluk – Free Hour Personal Training

Mini Market HaMa'or – Gift Package

On Tap Plumbing – Water Filter

Sefarim V'od – Decorative Washing Cup

Smiley – Canister Set

Soda Club – Soda Machine

Super Barak – 100nis Voucher

Super Hatzlachah– 100nis Voucher

We are looking for youth and teens to sell our raffle tickets in BS/RBS

For more information

Please contact us at either 9994258 or at melabev.shemesh at gmail.com

Thank you for helping us support the Elderly of Bet Shemesh!

Melabev

www.melabev.org