[RBS] Jo's Club is Closing its Doors

Jo's Club - Premier Health & Fitness Center josclub at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 14:00:15 IDT 2011

BS"D

It is with a heavy heart that we announce that Jo's Club, the premier Health
and Fitness center in Beit Shemesh is closing its doors.

We started Jo's Club five years ago in order to bring women together and to
help them live healthier lives. The Club is a place that not only brings
fitness to every woman, but also allows her to take a break from her hectic
life and share a coffee with a friend. Jo's Club is a special place.

With much sadness and pain, we have to close Jo's Club.

Unfortunately, as much as we tried for years, putting all of our energy,
strength, heart and soul into the club, we are not able stop the business
from losing money.

Hashem has His plans, and the time has come to close the club.

We expect to stay open until Monday, July 18th. Until that time, we hope to
provide the same excellent service that we have been for the past 5 years.

The community support has meant the world to us.

A Final Thank You
It has been an honor to serve the community with Fitness, Fun, Trips,
Learning, Aliyah, and so much more.

We wish you all good health and happiness.

Aryeh and Jolene "Jo" Sonnenberg