[RBS] Cookie Creations

Yosef & Tamara Bell movetoisrael at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 22:23:58 IDT 2011

Are you looking to enhance and decorate your Simcha or for that unique gift?

Individually designed and freshly baked, these delicious
hand-decorated cookies make a great gift and addition for any
occasion, including a Bris, kiddush, engagement party, Bar/Bat Mitzva,
birthdays, Sheva Brachos, Yom Tov....

With numerous shapes and colours available, we can custom design your
cookies to match your needs.

See the following link for sample pictures of our cookie creations:
http://www.cookies.co.cc/

Recommendations are available upon request.
Please call to discuss your individual needs.

Tamara Bell - Cookie Creations
RBSA
052-616-3698