[RBS] do you have an iphone or Sony reader? I have a question.

rfried rfried at shemesh.co.il
Tue Jun 21 11:48:17 IDT 2011

My sister-in-law is working on a project and is looking for people who can
read ebooks on an Iphone and Sony Reader.

If you have one, she would appreciate your help. She would like to send you
a file to see if it works and reads properly.

If you could spare a few minutes of your time, it would be much appreciated.

Please do not reply to this email, be in touch by email:
jmarketing at bezeqint.net

Thanks s0 much-
Riki