[RBS] do you have a knack at untangling strings? Free to the person...

Pearls of Simcha Pearls of Joy bsheva at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 21 12:40:06 IDT 2011

Do you have a knack at untangling strings? Free to the person who can untangle this beautiful pearl necklace I have.  I have 2 necklaces that are tangled, and I can't untangle them, so I can cut one or if you can figure it out, you can keep one....  Call to make sure I am home to come see/ do it.... (they are beautiful..)

Shlomo & Batsheva Singer
Pearls of Joy
Pearl Importers
0527688416