[RBS] Looking for a daily ride to BS Train station every day for 723 AM train from RBS

ashenrus1 neshoma at bezeqint.net
Tue Jun 21 18:33:09 IDT 2011

Dear RBS Group

I am looking for a daily lift/ride to the Bet Shemesh Train station every day for the 7:23 AM train from the RBS area.  If anyone is going to the train station for the train to Tel Aviv and can I join you for a lift/ride,  please email me at neshoma at bezeqint.net. or call me at 0546-202-781.

I am willing to pay for gas as well.

I look forward in hearing from you.

Thanks
Reuven Ashenberg