[RBS] Fw: Saidels Bakery SPECIAL on RAMBAM BREAD this week

yamin and justine cohen justine at neto.net.il
Wed Jun 22 17:20:15 IDT 2011

Subject: Saidels Bakery SPECIAL on RAMBAM BREAD this week

      NEW!!! Join the Saidels Bakery FORUM - http://saidels.com/forum/  to read interesting articles on baking, to join in lively baking related discussions, to share recipes and tips and to give feedback on our bakery. The forum also contains many valuable baking resources and reference tables. To join is free!

      SPECIAL! Rambam Bread this week only 16 NIS (sliced 17 NIS)
      instead of the regular 22 NIS.

      Rambam Bread is an exclusive product developed by Saidels Bakery, an organic health bread that is made using a unique process based on the medical writings of the Rambam, that reduces the gluten content in the bread. Rambam bread is packed with vitamins, minerals, Omega 3, Omega 6 and a special blend of medicinal herbs prescribed by the Rambam for their health giving qualities.

      Saidels Bakery also has a wide selection of artisan breads, challahs, authentic American bagels (boiled then baked), good old fashioned apple pie, a unique range of home made cookies and much more, all baked in an authentic brick oven, one of the largest in Israel.

      Visit our website http://saidels for more information on our unique bakery and process, and to order.

      We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday.
      We have a pick-up point or we can DELIVER to your door for an extra
      10 NIS delivery fee.

      Our pick-up point is at the Cohen Family, Nachal Nachshon 6/18 (the cottages behind building #6). Tel: 9920559 from from 14:30-16:30.

      To order, visit http://saidels.com and use our user friendly on-line order form or call  09-7941222. Our website contains photos and information about all our products.

      Shabbat Shalom

      Les and Sheryl Saidel

      Saidels Bakery "baked with love"