[RBS] Jo's Club - Thank Yous

Jo's Club - Premier Health & Fitness Center josclub at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 22:03:05 IDT 2011

Since announcing the very unfortunate closing of Jo's Club, we have received
literally hundreds of e-mails, phone calls, letters, and words of thank you,
encouragement, blessing, and disappointment.

If you were never a member a Jo's Club then you are lucky, because you
cannot possibly understand the pain at the loss of a place that everyone
felt was their second home.

We would like to say thank you to everyone who has wished us well and shown
us support at this difficult time.

We would like to thank our incredible staff, who were the heart and soul of
every success that we had, and who made it their jobs to make Jo's dream
come true.

We would also like to thank Kupat Cholim Leumit, who will be taking over our
space, and have, indirectly, made it possible for us to close the club with
fewer financial losses.

And of course, most of all we thank Hakodesh Baruch Hu for allowing us to
close the club with dignity and honesty.

Thank you to a wonderful community!

Jo and Aryeh Sonnenberg