[RBS] Important travel info for those flying to the US tonight!

M. S. unbelievably.parve at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 15:56:21 IDT 2011

There is a red alert for NY and NJ areas;that means there are warnings of
severe thunderstorms, hail and tornado's.
My daughter was not allowed to board a flight this morning as an
unaccompanied minor .The airline would not take responsibility for
connecting flights for children arriving in Newark, not knowing if they
would be able to continue on their connecting flights.
The airline told me that Newark may close due to weather conditions.

I will be in touch with Continental's supervisor at about 6pm , when more
info will be released.
At this time, NO unaccompanied Minors are allowed to board tonight's flight.

That may change within the next few hours.
Children who were not allowed on this morning's flight may reschedule to a
different date based on availability.
I will keep you posted.

Kol Tuv,

Michou