[RBS] Done !!!FW: do you have a knack at untangling strings? Free to the person...

Pearls of Simcha Pearls of Joy bsheva at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 23 20:06:25 IDT 2011

To all you amazing neighbors,

I had an amazing amount of responses to this email, many of whom offered to untangle the necklaces free of charge!!!  I am very thankful to everyone.  I don't know an easy way to "reply all" from my hotmail account, so take this list email as an individual thank you to everyone that did email me or call me.  (it was the first lady to try that was able to untangle it FYI).

Batsheva Singer

Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 12:40
  PM
  Subject: [RBS] do you have a knack at
  untangling strings? Free to the person...

  Do you have a knack at untangling strings? Free to the person who
  can untangle this beautiful pearl necklace I have.  I have 2 necklaces
  that are tangled, and I can't untangle them, so I can cut one or if you can
  figure it out, you can keep one....  Call to make sure I am home to come
  see/ do it.... (they are beautiful..)

Shlomo & Batsheva
  Singer
Pearls of Joy