[RBS] summer change in drop off ironing service

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 21:33:25 IDT 2011

Starting this week new drop off ironing hours!!!!

Sun - *WEDNESDAY* NOON
Only shirts, skirts and simple items like pillow cases will be ironed.
NO TROUSERS!
Anything too difficult will not be done.
I will post each Sunday as to whether or not we will be accepting ironing
during the next 4 weeks.
You will receive a call when it is ready and you can then make an
appointment for pick up.
Please try and have exact change when you pay.

Remember to put your shirts and simple items in a bag

 Add a LARGE note listing your name and telephone number.

Include one hanger per item

Drop off at Nachal Lachish 35
Apt 5
All shirts come with starch on the sleeves and collars.

Please specify if you want (for an additonal charge)
#2 extra starch (starch entire shirt) (.50 agarot)
or
#3 extra heavy starch (starch entire shirt twice before ironing) (1 nis)
You may write that on the note with your name and number.

Marti
992-1859

.
----