[RBS] RBS Gelt Center - the best kept secret in town!

Avraham Elkind avraham.elkind at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 08:32:40 IDT 2011

Dear All,

We would like to share with you a secret:
RBS Gelt Center is a full service private bank with 16 man years of change
expertise, unparalleled breadth and depth of service, we handle everything
that's related to money quickly, efficiently, competitively, and
professionally.

We would like to invite you to join us for a workshop where we would like to
introduce ourselves, tell you about our services, and address your
questions.

Space is limited, so we will limit the number of participants to 15;
however, we will schedule the workshop as many times as necessary to
accommodate all interested parties.

The workshops will be conducted in English, separate seating.
Please call or email to book a spot, the first workshop will be held this
Wed June 29 at 8pm at the RBS Gelt Center, Nahal Nitzanim 1, RBSA Shopping
Center, opposite Merkaz Dona which houses Kupat Cholim Macabee, Jo's Club,
Merkaz Rakefet.

We will be sharing more secrets at the workshop.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!

The first workshop is filling up fast, so book your spot soon

Best regards,
Avraham Elkind, Yaakov Lazar, Rabbi Ari Enkin
RBS Gelt Center
RBSGeltCenter(at)gmail.com