[RBS] Transferring Funds to Israel - Foreign Exchange Services

Aaron Morgan amorgan at mortgageisrael.com
Sun Jun 26 12:29:44 IDT 2011

Are you purchasing a property and need to transfer funds from abroad?  Do
you need to convert from Dollars or British Pounds to Shekels?  Are you
looking for the best exchange rates to convert your funds?  Are you looking
for a reliable and dependable service that you can trust?  Are you
looking for creative ways to hedge yourself against today's volatility in
the currency markets?

Contact Us Today!

Our services include:
 -  Wire transfers at a significantly reduced rates than the retail banks -
with no hidden fees!
 -  Currency Swaps that allow you to make payments in Shekels without having
to be subject to the current low US Dollar exchange rates.
 -  Forward contracts that allow you to lock in the exchange rates for up to
1 year in advance.  This unique foreign exchange tool allows you to protect
yourself against falling exchange rates.
 -  Cash checks for only 0.5%!

 We are so confident in our rates that we will match and beat any competing
offer!

For more information, contact Aaron Morgan. amorgan at mortgageisrael.com.
 0525-688-940, 02-992-4137.

-

Yours Sincerely,
Aaron Morgan

Mortgage Israel
2 Ben Yehuda St, Office 240, Jerusalem, Israel, 94622

Tel: 02-992-4137 | USA/CAN: 1-416-855-9570 | UK: 0207-097-5160
Cel: 0525-688-940
Fax: 153-2-992-4137 | USA: + (212) 419-9476
Email: amorgan at mortgageisrael.com

Please visit our websites at: www.mortgageisrael.com, www.fx-israel.com