[RBS] Have you USED SEOs successfully?

familylipman familylipman at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 13:28:12 IDT 2011

I'm looking into the benefits of using SEOs.  If you have used someone to do this for you in Hebrew AND English can you tell me about your experiences.  I have been burnt by sales pitches before and don't want to invest money and time into this if it does not work.

Please tell me about your good and bad experiences.

If you are an SEO provider please ask your customer to refer you.  Please don't sales pitch yourself, this cost me a LOT of money and wasted time last time I fell for someone's sales pitch and I want to be sure before I invest again.

Thanks

Tracey
familylipman at gmail.com