[RBS] PRE+ POST ALIYAH COACHING- TIMING IS THE KEY!!

Daniella Krause kosherfamily at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 08:19:17 IDT 2011

From: Daniella Krause <kosherfamily at gmail.com
Subject: PRE+ POST ALIYAH COACHING - TIMING IS THE KEY!!

My name is Daniella Krause and I am the Director of the KOSHER FAMILY
ALIYAH COACHING CENTER

Several "aliyah graduates" of my program have encouraged me to post
this information so I am doing so.

I coach families thru the maze of aliyah -BEFORE AND AFTER YOUR ARRIVAL;!!
Prior to aliyah - giving you tips and weighing all the Pros and Cons
of the TIMING of your aliyah
while you are still in Hutz La'aretz ( abroad)
We examine the INDIVIDUAL NEEDS OF EACH CHILD - School AND EDUCATIONAL
needs, emotional, etc
and of EACH PARENT - professionally as well as
other commitments etc

We set up fixed appointments while you are still abroad and speak just
as if we are in the same room
I have many clients in Europe and Australia and South Africa as well as USA
and we MAP OUT THEIR ALIYAH PROCESS in advance

We do this on a regular basis!

Once you have arrived - I walk you thru all the steps
especially the SCHOOL ADVOCACY
I interface with the school and I represent you to the principal,
school counselor and home room teacher - as well as the individual
teachers of specialized subjects
The emphasis is on PLANNING A TAILOR MADE PROGRAM for YOUR child at
his/her level

Of paramount importance is that your child be HAPPY in Eretz Yisrael -
the other details will take care of themselves as long as we see to it
that his/her NEEDS are addressed approrpriately and on time!!

For your convenience several informative references
are available upon request
Bhatzlacha!!

Hoping to hear from you
Daniella Krause,MA