[RBS] Fw: Summer baking workshops for Families at Saidels Bakery

yamin and justine cohen justine at neto.net.il
Sun Jun 26 17:19:14 IDT 2011

Subject: Summer baking workshops for Families at Saidels Bakery

              The "chofesh hagadol" is upon us yet again and everyone is frantically looking for low cost ways to occupy their children (and themselves) in the next two months.

              This summer, Saidels Bakery is offering baking workshops for families. Workshops are suitable for children from age 5. There are 2 choices of workshops:

              Workshop 1: The Circle of Life - the birth of a bagel and donut
              Learn about the history of one of the Jewish people's oldest breads, discover what bagels have to do with Judah the Maccabee and then experience hands on how bagels and donuts are made.

              Workshop 2: International Bread Treasure Hunt - a journey of fun and discovery.
              Travel all over the world and discover breads you have never heard of, as you scurry to find the buried treasure (an ancient, secret recipe of the world most delicious bread), before time runs out.

              Besides learning a lot and having a really fun time, you and your kids will return home with their own baked delicacies. (All this plus the fact that the Saidels artisan baker is also a magician and so a few extra surprises are always included!).

              So make a Saidels Bakery Workshop the focus of an enjoyable day's outing for the family. Visit our unique bakery in the pastoral hills of the Shomron, enjoy a light lunch in our kiosk and then go on to visit the numerous nature and tourist attractions in the area in the afternoon or go to Herzelia/Netanya beach.

              Workshops will take place throughout July and August from Sundays to Wednesdays  9:30-12:30 by prior arrangement. Minimum number of participants is 3 people.
              Price: (per person per workshop) 75 NIS. Family discount - 3 people or more 50 NIS per person.

              To sign up, call now at 09-794-1222 or email us at shezles at saidels.com

              In the menatime we look forward to taking your orders for  a wide selection of artisan breads, challahs, authentic American bagels (boiled then baked), good old fashioned apple pie, a unique range of home made cookies and much more, all baked in an authentic brick oven, one of the largest in Israel.

              Visit our website http://saidels for more information on our unique bakery and process, and to order.

              Saidels delivers to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have  a pick-up point and we also DELIVER to your door for an extra 10 NIS delivery fee.
              Our pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh:
              The Cohen Family, Nachal Nachshon 6/18 (the cottages behind building #6). Tel: 9920559 from from 14:30-16:30.

              To order, visit http://saidels.com and use our user friendly on-line order form or call  09-7941222. Our website contains photos and information about all our products.

              Wishing you a "cool" summer

              Les and Sheryl Saidel
              Saidels Bakery "baked with love"