[RBS] Summer Fine Art Lessons

Naomi Ocean naomiocean at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 26 14:45:27 IDT 2011

Art Lessons for All Levels, Using Various Techniques.
Immerse yourself in the world of unlimited, boundless creativity, try your artistic mind, find your own style.
Lessons are available at all levels, from beginners to advanced, experienced artists who are interested in improving their techniques, share the experience and feel alive again.
We learn general rules of composition, color, perspective. Various techniques like water color, pastels, oil painting, printmaking (linoleum cuts). Different styles: abstract, realism: from gesture drawing to classic portraiture. I mainly work with adults and older kids, starting from the age of 9 to 10 and up...
You are most welcome to visit my website at www.naomiocean.com