[RBS] Beautiful girls/teen chug for chofesh

M. S. unbelievably.parve at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 15:23:47 IDT 2011

I invited Rachel Diamond last week to our home .
The purpose of this was to give my teenage daughter and her friends some
chizuk, to learn to value themselves even more and to show them what
a treasure chest our torah really is and how they could relate to it.
Rachel used a story and an activity to bring the message home. It was very
very uplifting;the girls identified and really reaped benefits .
This was not  theoretical, it was true limmud trough active thinking and fun
activity.

I highly recommend her!

Kol tuv,

Michou