[RBS] Best, least stressful way to the Russian Consulate in TA from RBS...

Petite Safranit petite.safranit at verizon.net
Mon Jun 27 16:29:28 IDT 2011

OK, we need info on the most direct, most time efficient, LEAST
stressful & frustrating way to get to the Russian Consulate in Tel Aviv
fr om RBS. We do not have a car, and if we did, we probably would not
opt to drive. Detailed directions would be appreciated OR if someone IS
driving there or near there in the next week or two and has room for 2
friendly, well-behaved adults we would not say "No" to an offer of
transportation ;-).
TIA.

Ilene