[RBS] FRESH CHOPPED LIVER AVAILABLE 4 SHABBOS

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 00:09:24 IDT 2011

Dear friends,
This week I have fresh chopped chicken liver pate available for you.
It's made from Fleish OU Israel chicken livers and they have been
kashered within 72 hours
of the shechitah.
They come in 150 gram tubs and cost 25 sh per tub,
To order yours,please reply this email till Thursday night 22 pm.
Free deliveries will take place Thursday night and Friday afternoon in
the greater
Dolev area RBS.
You can also order at my meat counter at Best Market or call me at 052-6996047.
Have a shabbat shalom,
Alon Frank.