[RBS] join us for separated night swimming

shalemm at bezeqint.net shalemm at bezeqint.net
Tue Jun 28 16:45:48 IDT 2011

we will probably have 20 spaces for boys/men or girls/women
 in these days

leaving RBS at about 19:30 to the pool in Bet Guvrin

staying there 2 hours,

getting back to RBS at about 22:30

the pool will be open for us  to a "night swim" for 50 people
only!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and we have 20 spaces for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at July 4th we have 20 places for boys (ages 13 and up
at July 25th we have 20 places for boys (ages 13 and up
at July 7th we have 20 places for girls (ages 13 and up
at July 17th we have   20 places for girls (ages 13 and up

the cost of ticket is 45 NIS per one entrance including a ride
from the matnas and back to the matnas

If you are interested please call us at 6331861 between
16:00-19:00 and order a ticket

we will take payments in credit cared by phone