[RBS] Fw: Saidels Bakery SPECIAL on New York Rye this week

yamin and justine cohen justine at neto.net.il
Wed Jun 29 15:30:46 IDT 2011

Subject: Saidels Bakery SPECIAL on New York Rye this week

      SPECIAL on New York Rye this week - 12 NIS instead of the regular 15 NIS and we will even throw in the slicing for free (slicing normally costs an extra 1 NIS)

      We all remember the rye breads of our youth in New York, Johannesburg, etc. ... the incredible memories of beef on rye.

      It is very difficult to find a good rye bread in Israel. The Israeli breads in general are all pumped up with air and have very little substance, and the taste ... it just doesn't come close.

      Saidels Bakery is the only bakery in Israel that makes an authentic Jewish rye bread, also known as a New York deli rye. Made with the same, good old recipe from way back when, with just the right mix of flours, carraway seeds, sourdough and a crispy crust, our New York Rye is the real McCoy.

      We also have a wide range of challahs, health breads, cookies, frozen quiches and sambusakim. Visit our website at http://saidels.com for more info.

      We deliver to Raanana, Bet Shemesh and Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday and you may either pick your orders up at our central pick-up point or have them delivered to your door (for a nominal 10 NIS delivery fee).

      To order, visit http://saidels.com and use our user friendly on-line order form or call  09-7941222. Our website contains photos and information about all our products.

      Shabbat Shalom

      Les and Sheryl Saidel
      Saidels Bakery "baked with love"