[RBS] Seeking part-time work.

Moshe Burt olehchadash at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 14:44:35 IDT 2011

Shalom;

I am 63 years old and seeking part-time work (40-45 hours per month) in content writing, American accounting, or organization and management.   I'm open to additional types of part-time work (no telephone sales) in keeping with my skill-set and am willing to be trained, if need be.   For your information, I write a regular Parsha HaShevua and a baseball blog.

I have 35 years of accounting, controller, management experience with companies in the US, of which I've documented the most recent 15 years.    I made Aliyah in March, 1999, have lived in RBS for 11 years and worked part-time for an Internet Services SEO company for seven years until the job ended in June, 2010.   I'm competent, reliable, persistent, organized and conscientious.

Over my 12 years in Eretz Yisrael, and for 4 previous years in the US, I helped facilitate donations, restorations and placements of used Sifrei Torah from the US and from Israel to needy locations in Eretz Yisrael.

Please be in contact with me either by phone or by email and I'll gladly forward a resume.

Many thanks.  Tizke' L'Mitzvot.

Regards,

Moshe (Mark) Burt
02-999-6496