[RBS] recommending Gan Shoshi - Gan Hanasich

Pircha Soloveichik pcsolo at shemesh.co.il
Wed Jun 29 22:04:46 IDT 2011

I attended the Misibat Siyum of my 3 year old daughter in Gan Shoshi's (Gan
Hanasich) new location on Ayalon and Noam.  The place is spacious and
invested.  There is a large garden, a Gymboree room and lots and lots of
equipment.

Here are some of the comments that I heard from other mothers there:
"This is my fourth child at Gan Shoshi.  I now want to have another one,
just to send the child here."
"Shoshi is so warm and caring. She loves the kids. Her staff does too."
"Wow - this is an amazing Gan, Shoshi is like a second mother."
"Shoshi gives all of herself to the kids in the Gan. She pays attention to
every detail."

So, if you have not yet found a gan/maon for your child, it pays to contact
Shoshi.
She is set up for 3 groups from 3 months to 3 years.
Call Shoshi at 0502136558 or email me for more details.
Pircha Soloveichik