[RBS] Mark Your Calendars: Monday July 4th! Mem-3 too

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 23:50:29 IDT 2011

> WHAT: Public meeting about the upcoming hearing of objections to current
> plans for RBS-g-2 development
> WHERE: Events hall of Beit Knesset Feigenson, Nofei Aviv (rehov HaShoshan).
> WHEN: Monday, July 4th  20:15 pm

IY"H, we will also be discussing the Mem-3 objections - for which the
hearing is on July 14th, also in Bayit Vegan.
Mem-3 is the 2,000 person project being planned on the south side of Hayarkon.

The public hearings planned for July 7th and 14th are (seemingly)
the only "legal" way for us citizens to wake up the "planners"
of this city and show them the numerous *serious* faults they have designed.
The more people that come to the hearings, the better chance we have of
correcting them.

        These aren't "little" mistakes
              These aren't mistakes that can be fixed later
                    This should *NOT* be -- "Yeeh'yeh BeSeder"

These are major issues that should be stopped *now* so that the expansion
of our dear city can be to the benefit of all - with parking, access, parks,
shuls, mikvas, shopping, schools, bike lanes, room for buses, emergency
services, etc, etc, etc.

Build, build, build ... but build with Sechel! :-)

-Ephrayim Naiman
ejnaiman at gmail.com