[RBS] Need Ride to Monday, July 4th, 8:15 PM, Meeting at Beit Knesset Feigenson, Nofei Aviv

Catriel Lev clev at actcom.com
Thu Jun 30 08:41:47 IDT 2011

I request that anyone who is driving from Ramat Bet Shemesh to the Monday, July 4th, 8:15 PM, Meeting at Beit Knesset Feigenson, Nofei Aviv, about the upcoming hearing of objections to current plans for RBS-Gimmel-2 development, and can give me a ride to and from the meeting, contact me as soon as possible.

Thank you,

כתריאל לב
רמת בית שמש-א'
טלפון: 02-9914332