[RBS] Frustration in Russian!!!!!!

Petite Safranit petite.safranit at verizon.net
Thu Jun 30 16:09:45 IDT 2011

We have been trying to reach the Russian Consulate/Embassy by phone  and
email. The line is alwys busy or no one answers. The 2 times were were
able to get through, no one spoke English. Hebrew, or French there. This
has been going on for several weeks now. We must get visa information
from them quite soon. Does anyone know anyone "inside" the Embassy who
could direct us to a real live person? We've tried every number posted
for the Consulate/Embassy. Is there a secret one??? Please, we really
need to contact them ASAP. Thanks!

Ilene