[RBS] Thank you for responses re speech therapist

miriam cohen miriam.cohen65 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 02:14:44 IST 2011

This email list is fantastic. Thank you to everyone who sent me details
about the speech therapist. I am sorry I cannot thank each of you
individually but there were too many. Responses said that it must have been
Rivka Radonsky that I heard about, and that she really is as good as this
lady on the bus was telling me. Unfortunately she is still not covered by
Meuchedet, but the head of speech therapy, Philipe Moshnino, has already
visited her clinic and checked her references, and has recommended that
Meuchedet give their coverage. Rivka is now waiting for Dr Yablon's (the
developmental doctor) final decision. Lets hope she gives the green light
soon. In the meantime, it seems very worthwhile to start private sessions
given the reasonable rates.
Thank you again to all of you
Miriam