[RBS] Seeking recertified IBCLCs please!

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Tue Mar 1 14:17:27 IST 2011

My daughter Miriam is studying to  be a lactation consultant.  As part of
the program  she must have 500 hours of observed work. One of her dreams is
to help women who desperately want to nurse their babies but can't afford
the help of a good IBCLC.  She is embarking on her dream while trying to
obtain her hours: if you are an IBCLC recertified lactation consultant or
know someone who is   and  you  want to help mothers be able to breast feed
their baby, please help her to help them.  She will pay you to observe her
on a consult with someone referred to her by various  doctors and tzedaka
organization. According to the rav we asked you can count the remaining part
of your fee as maasaer.  Similarly if you know any new mothers  in such a
financial situation (Bet Shemesh/RBS/Jslm or surrounding areas) keep this in
mind and watch for postings with my daughter Miriam's  phone number which
will be put up when she gets qualified people to observe her.

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~Catering, Party Planning and Decorating
~077 78 555 11~
www.besimcha-israel.com