[RBS] Healthy Mishloach Manot with Pommeranz orange juice

marsha twersky marshat at 013net.net
Tue Mar 1 20:18:46 IST 2011

Coming up to purim...

Don't know what to put in your Mishloach Manot...

Why not try something healthy with Pommeranz 100% Pure Orange Juice

 The Purim Special is back after tremendous success over the last 11 years

 Taste the difference with Pommeranz

 For purim 'only' we will be taking orders for 1/2 litre bottles
of 100% pure Orange Juice, with a minimum order of 10 bottles

For orders of 10 bottles to 19 bottles, at a  price of 7 NIS (per bottle).
For orders of 20 bottles and above, at a Special price of 6 NIS (per bottle).

 All Orders must be in by Monday 14th March for delivery on
 Thursday, 17th March 2011

 If you wish to receive more information or to order:

For BEIT SHEMESH please call RONNIE on 052-898-3381 or just leave me your order with your name address and telephone number by email at trhakim at netvision.net.il and I will happy to deliver it to you.

 To order for RAMAT BEIT SHEMESH and NOFEI AVIV please call GIDEON 02-999-6440

We wish you all a Purim Sameach.

Ronnie and Tanya Hakimian
Gideon and Lisa Weisz