[RBS] Matanot Le'evyonim and Tzedakah

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 14:29:21 IST 2011

As in previous years, I am happy to distribute your matanot le’evyonim and
tzedakah  to the needy, homebound, and elderly of BS/RBS. The earlier you
send me the donations, the smoother the process of delivery!

You can drop off donations for the following causes to my home at Shivtei
Yisrael 1/3 or you can reply to this email to find a more convenient drop
off location in BS/RBS. Please mark envelopes clearly as to where you’d like
your donation earmarked.

1. Tomchei Shabbos – dried goods, hot meals, food vouchers for local needy
families - We Need Your Support, MANY FAMILIES NEED FOOD!!!
Israeli checks made out to “OYM – tzedakah fund”; American checks to “PEF”
or CASH

2. Melabev – food and basic necessities for the elderly or sponsoring day
care or wheelchair transportation for the frail elderly.
Israeli checks made out to “Melabev”; American checks made out to “American
Committee for Melabev” or CASH

3. Local Soup Kitchen – daily hot meals for the needy of Beit Shemesh
Israeli checks: “Beit Tamchui Chasdei Simcha” or “OYM – tzedakah fund” or
CASH

I encourage everyone to also give generously to their local va’ad chesed
such as Va’ad Chesed Givat Sharett and L’maan Achai.

Tizku l’mitzvot,

Shoshana Lichtman, director, Melabev Senior Center, Beit Shemesh
Melabev.shemesh at gmail.com

www.melabev.org
02-999-4258