[RBS] Fw: Mishenichnas Adar - Saidels Bakery Special! 5% off all orders in RBS

yamin and justine cohen justine at neto.net.il
Wed Mar 2 18:55:53 IST 2011

Subject: Mishenichnas Adar - Saidels Bakery Special! 5% off all orders in RBS

      Mishenichnas Adar - Saidels Bakery Special!

      5% of all orders this week! (fixed order customers get 12% off).

      Stay tuned for our delicious selection of special hamantaschen. We will have both cookie and YEASTED hamantaschen. The cookie hamantaschen come in 3 flavours: Chocolate, blueberry and dates. The yeasted hamantaschen also come in 3 flavours: Mon, apple and cinammon and Boston cream. The link with all the information about the hamantaschen will be up on our website from Saturday night (5th March). The hamantaschen will be available for the Shabbat of Purim. Orders will be open from Saturday night 12th March and will close on Wednesday night 16th March at 10pm.

      In the meantime we look forward to receiving your orders for challot, health breads, cookies and apple pies for this Shabbat.

      To order, visit http://saidels.com and use our user friendly on-line order form or call  09-7941222. Our website contains photos and information about all our products.

      Saidels Bakery delivers every Friday to Ramat Bet Shemesh. We also deliver to your door for an extra 10 NIS delivery fee.

      Our pick-up point in RBS for this week only is at: The Wedcliffe Family, Nachal Refaim 9/4, Phone: 0774030197 from 13:30-15:00.

      Shabbat Shalom
      Les and Sheryl Saidel
      Saidels Bakery - "Baked with love"
      Tel:09-7941222