[RBS] Mishloach Manot fundraiser for Pninei Chein - girls high school in RBS

RFried rfried at shemesh.co.il
Thu Mar 3 08:41:33 IST 2011

From: Binyomin Freilich [mailto:blfreilich at gmail.com]

Dear Friend,

Once again I am happy to offer you the opportunity to order elegant
Mishloach Manos baskets that will be delivered to your family or friends in
Ramat Beit Shemesh, on Purim. And again the proceeds go entirely to my new
school – Pninei Chein.
Our variety of beautiful presentations come with a bottle of drink and/or
select wine, delicious chocolates, gourmet cookies, roasted nuts, nosh and
purim treats and other scrumptious goodies, (under strict Hechsher),
together with a special message from your own heart.

Simply visit our online secure site http://www.pnineichein.com/?page_id=282
and pay online or forward this email to blfreilich at gmail.com and send a
check in the mail. Don't forget to complete the form below with all your
details !!...
But hurry the deadline is the 16th of March

Thank You and Happy Purim !!

Binyomin Freilich

Sender’s Details
Name______________________________________________
Address____________________________________________
Tel__________________________________________________
email_______________________________________________
Recipient’s Details
Name_________________________________
Address_______________________________
Tel____________________________________
Message to be included:

Presentation Choice -PLEASE CHECK
1) $28 Pearl Bottle of drink, chocolate, nosh, candies and mask.

2) $45 Diamond – Select wine, cookies, chocolate, tea, nosh, candies and
mask.

3) $75 Silver -  Better and bigger assortment of fine wine, roasted nuts,
quality chocolates, drink, tea, cookies, plenty nosh, candies, gragger and /
or mask.

 4) $100 Gold -  Even bigger and Better assortment of expensive wine,
roasted nuts, large cake, candies, food, quality chocolates, drink, tea,
cookies, plenty nosh, candies, gragger and mask and more…!

5) $5 Kiddies package !!! Give every child or grandchild their own little
peckele ! You will make their day !! Inside is all the treats that children
love – nosh candies chocolate…

Note contents and arrangement may differ slightly to the description

This year I am asking an extra favour – please stop for 10 seconds and think
of someone else you know that has friends or relatives in RBS that could
benefit from this service and simply forward them this email. That’s all.
Thank you. BF

believed to be clean.