[RBS] hockey in Yerushalayim!!!!!!

Randy Zelcer zelcer at actcom.co.il
Fri Mar 4 15:17:57 IST 2011

HOCKEY IN JERUSALEM
as most of you are aware, the city of jerusalem will be opening an outdoor
skating rink at Kikar safra for one month.
I have rented out the ice for us to play "shinny" hockey there. This means
skates, sticks and a puck. No full equipment. No raising the puck. Just good
old outdoor hockey.
We can play 4 on 4 on this ice surface. I am renting the ice for 1.5 hours
at a time with a maximum of 16 players per game.
Cost will be 80 nis per player.
Games will be based on whomever signs up with me first and drops off money
to Sean insler starting March 10th to reserve your spot. There will be no
refunds, but you can send someone in your place if you can not make it.
Schedule to be confirmed this week, and unless you hear otherwise, then it
is as follows.
Thursday March 10th, 24th and April 7th         23:00-00:30
Friday March 11th,25th and April 8th                8:30-10:00
Sat March 12th, 26th and April 9th                   00:00-1:30

If you would like to organize a game at a different time, feel free to
contact me and I will help you out.
If you are interested at working at this site, feel free to contact Sean
Inlser at sean.insler at gmail.com
You must come with your own skates and sticks. If you need to borrow, then
you must let me know well in advance. at irha at live.ca

For more information contact Danny Spodek at spodek27 at hotmail.com

I will be playing Friday morning March 11th and Thursday night April 7th if
anyone would like to carpool with me.

Randy Zelcer

Zelcer Family

zelcer at actcom.co.il