[RBS] Aliyah Coach and School Advocate

Rose Gabriel rosegabriel2010 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 22:41:54 IST 2011

From: Rose Gabriel <rosegabriel2010 at gmail.com>

Subject: Aliyah Coach and School Advocate
To: five-towns <five-towns at yahoogroups.com>

I saw this and am forwarding  this to all of us!!

Aliya Coach and School Advocate
(among many other professionally capabiliites)

Id like to recommed Daniella Krause Aliyah Coach and School Advocate
Daniella is available to assist in every aspect of aliya dificulties
in the following ways:
Daniella is fluent in several languages,:
 -specifically  for our needs, speaks both hebrew and english like a native
Daniella has an extensive special ed, social work and therapy background
 -she has the abliity to get down to the essence of what olim kids
with special issues need, helps you figure out the most important
things to address with teachers and yoetzet
Daniella will go with you to teachers meetings:
-and help explain what it is your child needs, whether it be smaller
class, more attention, hakalot on tests etc, and she gets results !
I know this because she has assisted me for many years with all the
eduactional issues we've had. The school really appreciates when the
parents make the effort to provide a translator and advocate. It
relaxes everyone that one language is being spoken (literally and
figuritively since she understands where teachers, students and
parents are coming from)
Daniella can, and does followup on a meetings, phone calls and progress and she
reminds you when to get back to the school, to renew ivchunim etc

Early intervention with an expert is always the way to get what your
child needs, here in Israel or anywhere you live!
Make an appointment to speak with her today!!
Her details are
י
Daniella Krause,M.A.
 kosherfamily at gmail.com