[RBS] Fw: [NL] Parent Coaching Class Forming

Sara Dina Golembo sdgolembo at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 09:53:29 IST 2011

New Parent Coaching Classes Forming

Based on Torah wisdom, this course will give you specific tools that bring out
the best in you and your children, today and for years to come.

Quote: "I've gone to chinuch bonim classes before and read many books, but I was
never able to use that information until I came to your classes …"

"Mommy, you're nicer lately."

It's the perfect time to brush up on your parenting skills,
learn new (old) insights and gain more confidence
as you watch your kids listen more, argue less and
you gain more of an understanding of what works and what doesn't.

Morning (and evening) classes starting soon.

Learn about:

    * Getting Kids to Listen
    * Sibling Rivalry
    * Dealing with Chutzpah
    * Discipline and How to Set Limits
    * Instilling Good Middos
    * Effective Communication
    * Constructive Praise
    * And many more topics.

References are available by the many women who have already taken the classes.

    * Has the support of Rebbetzen Heller and the Amshinover Rebbe.

Feel truly confident about the way you are raising your children.

Call Sara Dina  999-0761.

Why wait any longer?

--
========== "Neshei Lachish" ==========
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to: