[RBS] A Purim Costume for every child!

Susan susan at lemaanachai.org
Sun Mar 6 13:07:20 IST 2011

Purim is approaching.....and we at Lema'an Achai want to provide EVERY child
of every Lema'an Achai family with a Purim Costume.
YOU CAN HELP!
Please bring all the costumes you have at home and no longer need to the
Lema'an Achai office, 40 Nachal Lachish, RBSa.
Our office is open Sun-Thurs 8.30-4.00.

Our thanks to everyone who already donated their used costumes to Lema'an
Achai, especially to Kangaroo who donated several new costumes!!
Yishar kochechem!

MAKE  A CHILD SMILE THIS PURIM!!!!!

Tizku lemitzvot!

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02) 999-1553 ext.115

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5929 (20110305) __________

http://www.eset.com