[RBS] Mortgages in Israel and Transferring Funds from Abroad

Aaron Morgan amorgan at mortgageisrael.com
Sun Mar 6 14:11:20 IST 2011

Mortgages in Israel and Transferring Funds from Abroad

Cash US Dollar cheques for the incredibly low price of 0.5%!  Mortgage
Israel is a fully licensed foreign exchange provider offering innovative
solutions to individuals and corporations.  We also offer our clients
competitive exchange rates when transferring funds from abroad, as well as
sophisticated foreign currency tools that allow our clients to minimize
their risk exposure to currency fluctuations.

The company also offers the widest range of mortgages at very competitive
rates.  We provide sophisticated mortgage options which can significantly
reduce the interest rates and costs of your mortgage.  Our clients receive
the wholesale rates offered to us by the banks, as well as reduced
fees and charges on the mortgage.

For information about cashing cheques, transferring funds from abroad and
mortgages in Israel, contact Aaron Morgan directly at 0525-688940 or
02-992-4137.  amorgan at mortgageisrael.com.

-

Yours Sincerely,
Aaron Morgan

Mortgage Israel
2 Ben Yehuda St, 2nd Floor, Jerusalem, Israel, 94622
Tel: 02-992-4137 | USA/CAN: 1-416-855-9570 | UK: 0207-097-5160
Cel: 0525-688-940
Fax: 153-2-992-4137 | USA: + (212) 419-9476
Email: amorgan at mortgageisrael.com

Please visit our websites at: www.mortgageisrael.com, www.fx-israel.com