[RBS] DONE "My son's really bright, why can't he learn gemora?!"

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Sun Mar 6 16:11:54 IST 2011

Unfortunately, I hear that statement a lot. The frustration that a boy can
have in gemora can cause or exacerbate self-esteem problems, put stress on
relationships with parents, and chas veshalom put doubt and mistaken
hashkafa in a good boy's heart.

Even boys who can learn can get really frustrated when trying to read gemora
and still be left not being able to make a laining, or come up with their
own pshatim.

But don't worry, there's still so much you can do for your child !

Even with limited time - and budget - you can get involved with his learning
and build your relationship with him.

Call me-  Dovid Aaronson  at 050 412 7216.

Tell me about your son and find out how a structured approach to what he is
learning today will give him the tools to learn tomorrow's gemora.

Don't let this school year go to waste when your son can spend the rest of
it loving to learn!! Only a few spots are still available, so call right
now!

Now serving students in RBS, Nofei Aviv and Sheinfeld as well as all other
Bet Shemesh neighborhoods.

Learn about this approach to bar mitzvah tutoring and other limudim as well.
References available upon request