[RBS] Attention for 9th-10th graders: 4 Part Series Workshop on "How to Take Notes in Class" returns

engelberg@ieee.org whyvette.e at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 23:38:24 IST 2011

Please reply to: michelle at malachisrael.com

 4 Part Series Workshop on "How to Take Notes in Class" returns

meeting 1: Sunday 27/3/11

meeting 2: Sunday  3/4/11

meeting 3: Sunday 10/4/11

meeting 4: Sunday (should be 17/4/11 but erev Pesach) to be announced

Place: MaLaCH Office (on top of Broders Pharmacy) in Migdal HaMayim

For:    9th-10th graders

I have received requests to open this workshop up to 9th graders as well.

If you are interested please contact me.

Time:  7:00-8:30 P.M.

Cost:  200 NIS for the complete series (or 60 NIS per workshop)

*AS IN THE PAST, SEPARATE GENDER WORKSHOPS maybe arranged

Content: The workshops include the following skills:

Active Listening skills, Active Listening skills in the classroom, Learning
Strategies: Who Am I,

Identifying Central Topic, Identifying  Subtopics, Identifying Main Concept,
Visual mapping,

Templating notes for specific subjects, and using your notebook as an
organizational tool for studying

The workshops in the past have been  given in English and Hebrew but always
with Hebrew slides and multi media teaching methods.

I am fluent in both Hebrew and English and use whichever language the
students prefer for discussion.

These workshops teach important skills for school and for life in a fun and
informal environment.

To make a reservation email or call Michelle: tfosmichelle at gmail.com or
0545485476

Michelle Berkowitz, MaLaCH

International Educational Consultant

www.malachisrael.com

michelle at malachisrael.com

Mobile: 0545485476

Tfos Inyan, Learning and Organizational Strategies

tfosmichelle at gmail.com