[RBS] How can YOU enjoy Adar? Book BESIMCHA and put your mind at ease!

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Mon Mar 7 00:03:45 IST 2011

What is  BESIMCHA?

BESIMCHA was created by Leeba  Rosenthal, the "Caterer and Party Planner All
In One"   with over 10 years experience
BESIMCHA's staff consists of two handpicked groups- one to serve you in Bet
Shemesh and one to serve you in RBS.  Our staff consists of hard working
teens  and adults dedicated to making your simcha perfect in every way.
Check the list archives for the scores of  people we have helped over the
years !

We  meet, we agree on menu and décor, and you come to your affair totally
relaxed.

Kiddushes - Bar Mitzvah parties - Bat Mitzvah Parties - Vorts - Brissim

Your food or ours ~
Meat, Pareve, Dairy, Bagels, Cakes, Cookies, Ice Cream Bars, Waffles and
more.... mehadrin hechsherim only.

ENJOY YOUR SIMCHA AT A PRICE YOU WILL ENJOY EVEN MORE.....
BESIMCHA- For a party that goes smoothly from beginning to end.
CALL  for a free consultation.

NOW BOOKING THROUGH JANUARY 2012

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~Service With A Smile
Catering, Party Planning, Decorating, Arranging and Set Up
~From fun to fancy, simple to elegant~
~077 78 555 11~
www.besimcha-israel.com