[RBS] Black is back! Nursing ponchos in stock now!

Miriam Druyan miriam.druyan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 22:47:37 IST 2011

Happy to announce that the amazing HeadRush Designs nursing ponchos
for modest feeding of your baby... are back in stock! We've got BLACK
back in stock, as well as grey and blue and pink flowers and neutral browns
- and more!

**New lighter-weight fabric, perfect for summer!**

For the nursing mother, this is ESSENTIAL for vacation (nurse on
tiyul, ON THE PLANE, in the mall - without hiding in the bathroom!).**

(Makes a great gift!)

Features include...

-360 degree coverage. Unlike most nursing coverups, this is a true
poncho, so you are covered from on all sides (no gap in the back!).
-lightweight, RBS-summer friendly cotton fabrics. Hasn't your heart
ached for babies being nursed under heavy blankets? Not with our
nursing poncho.
-poncho styling means it looks like... clothes! Especially in a public
setting, your coverup won't scream "hey, I've got a baby under here!"
-lace panel to keep an eye on your baby
-comes with handy cotton bag, can double as an excellent stroller
cover (especially in our RBS summer sunshine!) or lightweight blankie
-many colors and patterns

Best of all - you're supporting an Israeli designer AND you're feeding
your baby the best food in the world and being tzanua while doing so.

PICTURES? SURE! See http://modestnursing.weebly.com for pictures and
lots more hyperbole. (Note - I have lots of new fabrics that aren't on
the website yet.)

True story: after buying and using this poncho for myself, I loved it
so much I started selling them out of my home. You won't be
disappointed.

Pricing: 120 NIS each (the same or less as buying popular nursing
covers in the US... and these are HERE and born in the beautiful land
of Israel!)

Many happy references around RBS as well.

I love this thing, you will too!

-Miriam 0523993799