[RBS] what is everyone asking???????

Susan Reuben s.r.reuben at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 7 09:25:59 IST 2011

WHY IS THE HAKSHIVA CHINESE AUCTION ENTRANCE SO CHEAP?????

- yes, We know that we are offering a delicious and splendid soup, salad and dessert buffet
-yes, We know that we have a great speaker lined up
yes, We know that there is fun and inspiring musical entertainment
yes, We know that we have magical tricks and moreand more and more....

SO??????? Why is entrance just 20 SHEKELS ???????????

To give you - our supporters of RBS/BS the chance to buy LOADS of tickets at our amazing Chinese Auction

WEDNESDAY 9TH MARCH .  8.30pm. BEIS TEFILLAH HALL

DONT MISS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!