[RBS] FW: Rbs Digest, Vol 25, Issue 29

Shani Bialik Brown shanib at weizmann.ac.il
Sun Mar 13 09:10:34 IST 2011

Good point.  And it is not just the young kids- I have seen plenty of older kids and adults walking their dogs without anything to clean up after them.  and not just the sidewalks.  kids like to run and play in the grass as well, mommies push baby strollers in those areas.. and it is not fun to have to clean up shoes, stroller wheels and floors from the mess!  Where I grew up, there was a pooper-scooper law and you were fined if you did not clean up after your dog.  Please have some consideration for others and keep our beautiful neighborhood clean!