[RBS] ADHD center at Mercaz Rakefet

Rochel Black atrblack at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 13 14:56:32 IST 2011

New at Mercaz Rakefet: ADHD center for elementary school age children.

We are excited to announce our new program- a comprehensive evaluation and treatment center for children with ADHD.

We know that many children are diagnosed with ADHD and may also be helped by medication, but that it is not enough!! We have designed a special program, partially funded by bituach leumi to integrate the child's educational and emotional needs, the family and the school in a coordinated program, with a case manager for each child.

Assessments include didactic, psychodidactic or developmental pediatrician and include a new computerized test for ADHD as well.

Treatment options include remedial teaching (with an emphasis on learning strategies), coaching, art/music therapy, social skills groups and  parent training groups.

After an initial intake, a personalized treatment program is developed for each child.

This year, we have limited spots available.

For more information contact program coordinator- Talya Cohen – talya at ligdolvlifroach.org

Or call our center at 992-0947.

Ziva Schapiro, OTR
Director
Ligdol V'lifroach Child and Family Services
Zeelim 6
Ramat Bet Shemesh A
phone 02-992-0947
fax 02-992-0948
www.ligdolvlifroach.org
Ligdol V'lifroach is a not-for-profit organization serving the Greater Beit Shemesh community
Become a fan of our facebook page