[RBS] OVEREATERS ANONYMOUS - Are Carbs More Addictive than Cocaine?

Twelve Steps twelvesteps613 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 13 14:01:12 IST 2011

According to a study in 2007 at the University of Bordeaux, France, when rats were allowed to choose between a calorie-free sweetener and intravenous cocaine, 94% PREFERRED THE SUGAR SUBSTITUTE.  The researchers concluded that ". . .INTENSE SWEETNESS CAN SURPASS COCAINE REWARD. . ."
Now, if this just happens to get you to shake your head in understanding, perhaps you'd like to join us at our meetings.  The Ramat Beit Shemesh English speakers meeting meets every Sunday evening, 8:30 - 9:30 PM, at our new location - Nachal Refaim 38, in the building that houses Macabi kid.
There are no dues or fees.  Only voluntary contributions.  The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop eating compulsively.No need to phone first - just come on in!  But if you want more information, please phone Esther at 052-711-9502. OA ~ the easier, softer way!