[RBS] Wheat Grass Juice Available: A great morning tonic to get up and go/ RBS

Naomi Persky naopersky at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 13 19:48:27 IST 2011

TO ORDER: and for information contact Naomi at991-0232 or naopersky at hotmail.com
(PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PHONE # WITH YOUR ORDER)
Wheat Grass Juice has been quietly healing and rejuvenating people for years
and is not classified as a miracle cure like many other products hitting the news today.
It simply works because it is a concentrated green source of nutrition
which is badly lacking and needed in our modern day diets.
It can drag you out of winter doldrums and be an excellent spring tonic.
Read below on just some of the effects it has on upping one's ability to thrive...

*One serving of wheat grass juice provides the same nourishment as up to 1 kilo of fresh green
vegetables and it is a complete protein.
* Wheat grass juice offers the benefits of a liquid oxygen transfusion
since the juice contains liquid oxygen.
Oxygen is vital to many body processes: it stimulates digestion (the oxidation of food),
promotes clearer thinking(the brain utilizes 25% of the body's oxygen supply),
and protects the blood against anaerobic bacteria.
*The enzymes and amino acids found in wheat grass can protect us from carcinogens
like no other food or medicine. It strengthens our cells and detoxifies
the liver and bloodstream.
*Stimulates the thyroid gland, helping to correcting obesity and indigestion.
*It can be used to relieve many internal pains,and has been used successfully
to treat peptic ulcers, ulcerative colitis,constipation, diarrhea,
and other complaints of the gastrointestinal tract.
*The juice's abundance of alkaline minerals restores alkalinity to the blood,
which is overall sickness prevention.
*And the *BEST* reason is that wheat grass juice energizes the body.
For some people it takes longer than others to feel the effects
but it's nick name is "rocket fuel" and some of us are still going strong
doing physical work into the night!

PICK UP IS ON FRIDAY AFTER 12 NOON
* I AM ALSO IN MODEIN ON SUN MORNINGS AND JERUSALEM SUN AFTERNOONS.
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS
I grow wheat grass flats and juice and then freeze daily servings (per person)
of it for many satisfied customers.
The servings are sold in one week 35 Nis or one month packages 105 Nis.
A monthly supply is for 3 weeks, as it is taken for 3 weeks and then the fourth
week of the month you do not drink it.

Try a month’s supply and start feeling the difference.

Wheat grass juice is consumed first thing in the morning after a cup of water and before
eating. Specific directions for consumption are included in the package.

~Naomi

~Naomi